Thursday, June 2, 2011

nice to read~!

  • love who's in love with you, not someone who's you in love with..because someone that u love may not love u as enough as you love them..but someone who's love you will love you more than someone that you love for.. (ciss berbelit lidah ak~! )
  •  if you fall in love with two person..then takes the second one..because if u love enough for the first you will never fallen for the second.. am i right? 

  • life if likes a million pictures in photo album,you can remember it,but you will never recapture it again..so enjoy your life ever...life sometimes can be bitter and hard but it will not last forever right?

  • don't love too much..don't trust too much..don't hopes too much..because that's too much will hurt u so much then.. so better be careful ~ ^_^ ~

  •  Don't be like an old vacuum cleaner, which makes a lot of noise but improves nothing. Be like soap..Silent but cleansing

  •  Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful

  •  I wish.. I could say.. I never loved you, but then my tears would just yell at me for lying..

  •  When a guy gets jealous, be happy. That means he really does love u ^_^

  • Don't believe the guy who tells you he loves you but believe the guy who shows you he does.

  •   I want to refresh my mind, delete all my problems, undo all my mistakes, and save all the happy moments. :)

nota kaki: ni ade i copy dr mane2 but nice to read rite ?
huhu penat tau i taip ,,
thenks for reading..~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads